Raw Gold Seamoss
£10.00 – £40.00
100% Wildcrafted African Sun Dried Raw Gold
Purple seamoss provides powerful antioxidants called anthocyanins (can be found in purple vegetables and fruits) which are known to delay ageing of the body’s cell.
Seamoss contains 92 minerals that the body needs such as zinc, iodine, iron, calcuim, magnesium, complex, vitamin c, sodium, sulphur, protein and amino acids called taurine.
This makes seamoss a key factor for healthy bones, hair & nails.
– Helps boost immunity
– Dissolves mucus
– Supports thyroid function
– Digestive issues
– Respiratory system support
– Hormone Issues
– Helps with weight loss as it suppresses you appetite
Apply a small amount to clean hair and massage gently until the cream absorbs, can be used for twist/ Braid outs & heat protection. Alternatively smooth through wet hair after wash. Place in the refrigerator if the butter melts. Skin type: All, Dry, Mature, Normal & Sensitive.
How to Prepare
1. Soak in water for 20 minutes.
2. Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
3. Add between 600ml-1litre of spring or distilled water soak for 24hours OR add to a saucepan and gently boil and stir until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency. (when boiling the gel will be runny at first, as it begins to cool and set it will form a firm gel).
4. Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store in the fridge until use.
Add 1 - 2 tbsp to your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
5. Why not try applying our Sea Moss gel directly to the face as a natural face mask, just leave for 30 mins at rinse thoroughly.
The gel can be stored in the fridge for 2-4 weeks or you can pour the gel into an ice cube tray and freeze to use at a later date.
100g, 250g, 500g